Pagosa Lakes Recreation Center, Pagosa Springs
Eagles Loft Circle, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
- Pagosa Lakes Recreation Center is a private use facility. Access to this wonderful facility is allowed for our guests staying at our home, because we are an owner in the PLPOA area.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 6:00 am – 9:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sunday 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Holiday hours are subject to change – please call first.
- Guest Costs: Day Pass $8, 12 punch pass $55, 20 punch pass $82, 32 punch pass $120.
- Procedures for Class/Personal Training participants that are non PLPOA Members: Guests may take classes and also have personal training sessions with PLPOA Rec Center contracted, certified and insured trainers/instructors.
- You must purchase a class/Personal Training punch card or pay the daily fee of $8.00 per time. There are 2 punch card options available. Prices are $115for a 20 punch or $82.00 for a 12 punch card. This fee is for entrance to the building only.
- Additional fees are required for the class and or training session, and paid directly to the instructor/trainer. This fee includes class or Personal Training time ONLY (including a 10 minute warm up period). No other use of the facility is allowed.
- The Personal Trainer/class instructor must acknowledge participation in the class or training session for approval of punch card purchase.
Rec Center Amenities Include:
- 25 Yard Indoor Pool, Kiddie Pool, Hot Tub and Sundeck
- 2 Racquetball Courts with Wally Ball, Pickle Ball, & Basketball options
- Free Weights & Cybex Weight Machines
- Cardiovascular Equipment including Treadmills, Ellipticals, and Bikes
- Exercise/Dance Room with Fitness Classes*
- Locker Room Facilities
- Pagosa Lakes Porpoises Swim Team
- Children’s Playground, Outdoor Basketball, and Sand Volleyball Courts