The World Famous Hot Springs in Pagosa Springs, Colorado!
Sooth and relax in the hot mineral water pool! Swim, play or simply lounge, in heated by natural mineral waters. They also have an outdoor hot tub and European style indoor hot bath facilities. These are segregated men and women with steam room and benches to rest on for a quiet relaxation time. They also feature a variety of massage and body treatments.
Hot Springs of Pagosa
Hot Springs – Exploring Pagosa Hot Springs
- Healing Waters Resort & Spa
- Enjoy the charming setting of The Healing Waters Resort & Spa, reminiscent of a simpler time. For Lodging, the Healing Waters offers a range of reasonably priced accommodations to fit almost any budget. From their RV Park (7 sites), equipped with full hookups and cable TV, to their basic rooms and suites complete with kitchenette facilities, you’ll find a clean and comfortable haven.
- Their downtown location puts you within walking distance of shops, restaurants, and recreational activities. A soothing and relaxing part of their Motel is the large hot mineral water pool. Whether you want to swim, play or simply lounge, you’ll enjoy their large swimming pool, heated by natural mineral waters.
- They also have an outdoor hot tub and European style indoor hot bath facilities. These are segregated men and women with steam room and benches to rest on for a quiet relaxation time. They also feature a variety of massage and body treatments.
- Overlook Mineral Springs Spa
- The Overlook Mineral Springs Spa features rooftop tubs overlooking the San Juan mountains and river. You’ll enjoy their affordably-priced Hot Mineral Baths in Victorian style. The Overlook also offers complete massage services, and every massage includes a bath pass!
- You’ll find a private tub room available by the hour and they feature steam and body spray showers in their locker rooms. The Overlook is centrally located in the heart of historic downtown Pagosa Springs.
- The Springs Resort & Spa
- With a massage of 1 hour or more, you can enjoy the Hot Springs from 7 am – 11 pm for Free!
- The Springs Resort and Spa features 23 therapeutic hot springs mineral pools, a 79 room hotel and a full-service day spa along the banks of the San Juan River. The hot springs pools are terraced into the landscape along the river and each boasts it’s own unique experience through their individual size, design, views and temperature.
- Hotel guests of the resort enjoy 24-hour unlimited access to the soaking pools. Non-resort guests can pay a daily pass fee to enjoy the benefits of the hot springs. The full-service day spa offers a complete and comprehensive line of skin, hair and body treatments which are perfect compliments to the therapeutic properties of the hot mineral waters.
- The resort has a 29-room luxury suites hotel. The suites are luxuriously appointed and range in size from one-bedroom suites up to a 1000 square foot three-bedroom suite. The “green-built” building is constructed to LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Gold standards. It’s the first hotel in Colorado built to the LEED standards and one of only five in the country built to LEED Gold standards.
- Like the rest of the property, the new hotel is heated naturally using the hot geo-thermal water from the great hot spring onsite. For more information, visit www.pagosahotsprings.com