Gorgeous Pony Chalet with Privacy & Mountain Views
On A Quiet Wooded Cul-de-sac….Just 5 Minutes From Town!
Pony Chalet Video – Winter 2021
“Come And Stay At Pony Chalet!” Pack your bags for a mountain getaway like you’ve never had before! This beautiful vacation rental home in Pagosa Springs sits in a heavily wooded and quiet neighborhood. The quality-constructed Pony Chalet has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2,100 square feet. This home very comfortably accommodates up to 8 friends and family members. Due to the many steps on the property it is not recommended for very young toddlers or seniors with walking challenges.
Beautiful mountain and peaceful forest views from Pony Chalet!
About Pony Chalet’s Location
- Ideally located within just 5 miles of the town, shopping, breweries, restaurants and the Hot Springs!
- You have access to everything you need for a care-free family trip you will always remember!
About Pony Chalet’s Features
- Tastefully decorated A-frame custom home, of high quality construction built in immaculate condition. The home is decorated for different seasons. Please see photos here.
- The high ceilings throughout the living area and master room make you feel like you’re one with nature!
- The spacious master suite is a private retreat with mountain views, a very comfy king bed, private bathroom with shower and a very large walk in closet. This room also as a large roll top desk for those who want to read or write in a private area.
- A private viewing deck is located off the master bedroom with two patio chairs for quiet views of nature including wildlife and deer.
- Open loft area off the master suite has gorgeous views of woods, wildlife and snow covered mountains in the winter. This area serves as a bonus sleeping area with a high quality inflatable queen mattress and bedding.
- There is free high speed WiFi and a loft game table with 4 chairs that is perfect for family games or work space. The loft shelves are stacked with popular family games, coloring books, jigsaw puzzles and playing cards.
- The “Gratitude Room” is a main floor bedroom #2 that is quiet and spacious and sleeps two (2) people in a queen bed. It has private view of woods of this 1/4 acre property. This room is decorated according to the season for Christmas/Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. This room features a smaller television for watching children’s and family friendly videos which are provided.
- The “Wild West Room” is a main floor bedroom #3 that is also a quiet and spacious bedroom that sleeps three (3) people. It is decorated in southwest cowboy and Indian style. There are also private views of the backyard woods. This bedroom has 1 queen bed and 1 twin bed. This room offers children’s stuffed animals and books. Additional coloring books and children’s board games are available in the loft area.
- The Living Room is bright and open with tall ceilings and gorgeous views of nature as well as mountain view in the horizon.
- The Bonus Room is located on the lower level. It features a 1 twin bed and 1 roll-away twin bed in a spacious area. There is also another game table with playing cards, poker chips and board games provided.
- The Bonus Room offers another space for gathering and socializing area. This spacious bonus room is located off the garage and has an additional 400 square foot area that stays cozy in the winter and cool in the summer! It is fully carpeted and insulated, with central heating.
- This bonus room has a living room section with couch and a 55” smart TV for movie watching. There is also family game table area with poker chips and playing cards. A desk and chair is available for those who want a quiet place to work.
- The property sits on a green space that leads to a trailhead for Turkey Springs Trails where you can mountain bike and hike to your heart’s content. You’ll be even more excited when you realize this cozy home awaits your return!
- Before you even step inside, you’ll catch glimpses of the surrounding mountains from the large sun deck off the front of the house. This deck is the perfect spot for morning coffee and evening wine!
- Once inside, the living area’s vaulted ceilings and large windows will blow you away! The tasteful and comfortable furnishings ensure you have a care-free visit.
- The cozy gas stove in the living room will keep you warm as you watch your favorite show on the 55″ flat-screen Smart TV.
- Prepare delicious meals everyone will love in the fully-equipped kitchen. Feast like royalty at the dining table and breakfast bar and enjoy the gorgeous views from the surrounding windows.
- There’s plenty of room for everyone to spread out, from the ideal wildlife, bird and deer watching from the main deck and the private deck off the master bedroom.
- The spacious bonus room in the lower level is equipped with an extra bed and game table perfect for playing board games. The spacious bonus room is located off the garage with an additional 400 square foot area that stays cozy in the winter and cool in the summer. It is fully carpeted and insulated, with central heating. This area has a living room section that serves as an additional gathering or conversation area.
Pony Chalet Amenities
- Amenities include: a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, two flat-screen Smart TV’s – one with cable, flat-screen TV with DVD player, the other is a smart TVs for movie watching. There are 2 decks with furniture, ample garage storage, a fax machine/printer, ample linens and towels.
- You get gorgeous mountain views, a spacious 2-car garage, and enough parking for 4 additional vehicles in the driveway.
- Bring your ski’s, snowboards, bikes, paddle boards and kyaks. There is room for them all!
Top Pagosa Area Attractions
- Soak your worries away in the world famous Pagosa Hot Springs, just 6 miles from home. Known as the World’s Deepest Geothermal Hot Spring, there are 23 mineral pools located right next to the San Juan River.
- Treat yourself further with a relaxing massage at the Pagosa Springs Spa! After your relaxing day, stay in town for dinner, live music, drinks, and even antique shopping!
- Prepare yourself for an unparalleled golfing experience at the Pagosa Hot Springs Golf Club. The golf course is just 3 miles away and is excellent for players of all skill levels and provides a relaxing, picturesque backdrop!
- Enjoy a bluebird day at Wolf Creek Ski Area, 30 miles away. The affordable lift tickets, short lift lines, snowboarding friendly terrain, cross-country ski trails, and heavy snowfall make this mountain a local favorite. Test your skills with a bit of back country skiing while you’re up there!
- Fishing, hiking, hot air ballooning, cross country skiing, kayaking and rock climbing options await the outdoor adventurer!
- Stay active during your stay with a visit to the Pagosa Lakes Recreation Center. Workout in the cardio and weight room, swim in the pool, play racquetball, and more! The Rec center is just 3 miles away and has something for everyone to enjoy! Access to the Rec Center is can be included on a daily basis for a fee with your rental of Pony Chalet. Contact us to learn more.
The nearest commercial airport is Durango-La Plata County Airport at 1000 Airport Rd, Durango, CO 81303, which is about 54 miles away.